After the enormous success of the Arab Paediatric Medical Congress which took place in Dubai 29-31 May 2014, we are proud to present the 2015 congress which will have an additional stream dedicated to neonatology
The Arab Paediatric Medical Congress is designed to provide healthcare professionals involved in the care of paediatrics and neonates with up-to-date and evidence-based clinical data to highlight key solutions to the latest challenges faced by Arab pediatricians and neonatologists.
This congress will feature interactive case-studies, platform presentations, educational workshops, networking sessions, “meet the professor” session and more, to provide a comprehensive review of current issues and recent advances in selected paediatric and neonatology areas, including: Nutrition, Ventilation, Infectious diseases, Gastroenterology, transplantation, surgery, Adolescent Medicine and more.
- Hear top regional and international experts discussing the most pressing neonatal and paediatric conditions
- Receive the latest updates regarding common neonatal and paediatric disorders
- Review the best strategies for controlling and preventing infections
- Gain Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours
- Network, meet and build relationships with peers in the field of paediatrics neonatology to build relationships and exchange knowledge
- Participate in practical workshops designed to help you overcome the key challenges facing paediatricians and neonatologists
Arab Peadiatric Medical Research Award
To foster excellence in Paediatric research, the Arab Paediatric Medical Congress wishes to recognise individuals that have exhibited outstanding research in the field of paediatrics by presenting The Arab Paediatric Medical Research Award. Submit your abstract before 01 January 2015 by e-mail to Doaa.Said@maarefah-management.com Learn More